// SECURITY ASSESSMENTS
People responsible for an organisation’s security are fighting against attackers that are becoming more numerous, and more advanced. Security assessments are the primary tool Ionize uses to demonstrate that these threats are not simply theoretical, but show what can actually be achieved by a skilled attacker. Specialising in broad scoped assessments, Ionize was founded to help organisation’s develop strategies to combat realistic threats. Drawing on our experience, we often demonstrate that the most damaging attacks leverage vulnerabilities you never knew existed within your network.
// ATTACK SIMULATIONS
- Organisation wide security assurance – Know how you stack up against the most likely attacks.
- Blue team testing – Provide answers to how likely you are to detect an attack being undertaken.
- Security strategy development – Learn the best places to focus your resources and budget for maximum protection.
- Risk identification – Understand what attacks will cause the most impact to your business.
- Security training – Ionize can walk through the engagement with defenders in a debrief session to help show what may have been missed.
// PENETRATION TESTING
- Project assurance – Have confidence that the scoped infrastructure is secure before being exposed.
- Security compliance – Demonstrate you have taken steps to secure your customers and data from being attacked.
- Risk identification – Identify what risks may face the business given the current solution, including possible controls or mitigations.